We offer 2 overnight options.
Coming Soon !!!!
Daytime Tours are available by appointment only. Daytime tours are by appointment only and start daily at 10am and end at 2pm. Day time tours are a 2 hour historical tour and a 2 hour paranormal investigation. If you want to try an investigation but afraid of the dark and want learn a little bit about OHHh's history this is an ideal tour for you. Price is $35 per person. This is a guided tour and you are not allowed to roam freely.
Please call/text 423-633-6245 or 915-216-5724 for reservations or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Old Historic Harriman Hospital allows unedited video evidence to be posted to social media for private use only. You may not record the history walk through or public investigation introductory presentation. If you want to edit your footage you must sign the edited footage waiver and additional fees may apply.
Old Harriman Hospital DOES NOT allow edited video footage of its facility, staff, or tours without written consent of the management of Old Historic Harriman Hospital. Upon requesting the use of edited footage there will be an agreement made between OHHH and content creator , contract must be signed by Harriman Property management and the group leader/videographer. Any use of edited footage without consent will be subject to legal actions. All edited footage must be reviewed by Harriman Hospital management prior to be uploaded to social media for accuracy and authenticity.
Old Haunted Harriman Hospital Guest•
NO smoking inside the hospital.
• NO firearms or weapons.
• NO wax candles.
• Dispose of trash and debris in proper bins.
• Please turn lights, AC and heat OFF when not in rooms.
• CLOSE doors while AC/Heat are in use.
• Group representative or lead will be responsible for damages to property during their stay.
• Leave all areas in the same or better condition as you found them
• Trigger items are for your use while you are there and may be moved around the hospital but are NOT to leave the building.
• DO NOT move any furniture, beds, etc. around or out of guest break rooms.
• Exit walk through inspection will be performed to insure compliance of these rules set forth.
• Notify admin or staff of any maintenance concerns; i.e. toilets, electrical, etc.
• Absolutely NO Ouija boards, sageing, crossing over, séances, or provocation is permitted in or on the grounds of the building.
• For overnight investigations there are no sleeping accommodations provided. If you want to take a nap, you must supply your own sleeping bag or air mattress. There is furniture provided for sitting and resting but beds are not provided,
• ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS will be permitted on or around the grounds of OHHH. If we see it, smell it or have any suspicion these are being used, you will be immediately escorted off the premises, your investigation will be terminated, and no refunds will be given.
• Writing on the walls, floors, or ceiling will no longer be allowed and will be considered vandalism. Please treat our building as you would your own home. Any damages incurred to the building will be the responsibility of your group and you will be charged fair market value to fix what was damaged.
• Restrooms are supplied on first floor and will be pointed out during your tour. These are the only restrooms available in the building; please do not use any other restroom. DO NOT turn on any sinks, tubs or any water sources in the building. If flooding occurs from turning on a water source other then in the bathrooms specified, your group will be responsible to clean and pay for any water damage incurred.
*Using a toilet other then those specified will be result in a $100 cleaning charge.
• Certain areas of the building are locked and are off limits during your investigation. Other areas will be pointed out during your walk through which you cannot access. These areas are undergoing restoration and are not accessible. Please do not try to enter these areas. If you are caught in the areas designated no admittance you will be asked to leave the building and will forfeit the rest of your stay.
• At least 1 team member will be available and in the building at all times during your stay at OHHH. Your group will be given a 2 way radio to communicate with our team member and we will give you our room number. We are here to answer questions, supply equipment, and help if needed in case of an emergency. We in no way will interfere with your investigation unless we feel one of these rules are being violated. We ask if you leave the building for any reason we are informed so we can lock up behind you and let you in when you return.
• All persons attending an investigation must sign waivers, must have a valid state or federal ID, and must be 18 years of age or older. For attendees under the age of 18 special permission must be arranged prior to your booked date.